Purchasing Manager in Smiths Falls, Ontario
Apply for this Position
If you have a passion for contributing to the competitiveness of a company by finding the best quality items for the best deals this is a role you will thrive in!
Kilmarnock Enterprise is a privately owned multi-trade service company that has been in business for over 30 years and has been recognized by Profit 500. We provide a collaborative and caring culture and the necessary tools and support for you to succeed. If you are energetic and eager to be a part of a great team we would love to hear from you.
Your contribution to the team:
- Buy the best quality equipment, goods and services at the most competitive prices to enable the company to operate efficiently.
To be successful, you will need:
- Post secondary education in supply chain management
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in purchasing
Nice to have:
- Previous ERP experience
- Trade related buying experience
Benefits for you and your family:
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Life, LTD and Critical Illness Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan – Company Contributed
- Uniforms and Boot Allowance
Together we will grow to create and provide quality products and services to exceed our clients’ expectations!
If this resonates with you, please send us your resume and a cover letter highlighting why you are the ideal candidate for this position. If you wish a detailed description of the job and Kilmarnock Enterprise, please refer to our website: “http://kilmarnock.ca”
Download our Full Job Description