Shop Support Assistant in Smiths Falls
Apply for this Position
If you are enthusiastic about providing great customer service to others on the team the role of shop support assistant will appeal to you!
Kilmarnock Enterprise is a privately-owned multi-trade service company that has been in business for over 30 years and has been recognized by Profit 500. We provide a collaborative and caring culture and the necessary tools and support for you to succeed. If you are energetic and eager to be a part of a great team, we would love to hear from you.
Your contribution to the team:
- Assisting in Tool Crib
- Assisting other team members with requirements as needed
- Deliveries and pick ups
To be successful, you will need:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Computer skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in a shop environment
- Knowledge of tools and equipment
- Experience with computerized inventory system
Benefits for you and your family:
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Life, LTD and Critical Illness Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan – Company Contributed
- Uniforms and Boot Allowance
- Opportunity to advance within the company
Together we will grow to create and provide quality products and services to exceed our clients’ expectations!
If this resonates with you, please send us your resume and a cover letter highlighting why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Download our Full Job Description