Stainless/Aluminum and or Mild Steel Welder/Fitters
Apply for this Position
If you enjoy a variety of work, including custom one offs, using different metals and processes this job is for you!
Kilmarnock Enterprise is a privately-owned multi-trade service company that has been in business for over 30 years and has been recognized by Profit 500. We provide a collaborative and caring culture and the necessary tools and support for you to succeed. If you are energetic and eager to be a part of a great team we would love to hear from you.
Your contributions to the team:
- Fabrication of custom prototypes, service and repair welding and fabrication of metal structures
- Being proactive rather than reactive – uncover risks before they turn into issues
To be successful, you will need:
- Experience in an industrial/shop setting
- Red Seal designation as a Welder, Fitter or working towards
- Demonstrated aptitude in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, drawings and any other written instructions
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
Benefits for you and your family:
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Life, LTD and Critical Illness Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan – Company Contributed
- Uniforms and Boot Allowance
Together we will grow to create and provide quality products and services to exceed our clients’ expectations!
If this resonates with you, please send us your resume and a cover letter highlighting why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Download our Full Job Description