How 3D Scanning Services can Help
October 1, 2018
- Are you experiencing issues with installation or modification projects because your plant layout is inaccurate/obsolete/missing information?
- Do you wish you had a plant layout in 3D to plan around complex areas, such as piping or large machinery?
- Would you like to verify the quality of a new construction or installation? (location VS plan, flatness, straightness…)
- Do you have something difficult to measure and need drawings?
- Do you need to verify if a structure is moving or being deformed over time?
3D Scanning Services can Help!
Kilmarnock’s Engineering department can measure your site in very little time ranging from an hour to a few days to measure a full plant.
Kilmarnock will create a point map of your installation. This map will be accurate from +/-1mm to +/-3mm depending on your needs.
From this Kilmarnock Designers can reproduce CAD drawings or reports to suit your needs. Example:
- Reverse engineered equipment drawings even for objects normally difficult to measure.
- Utilities Layout (compressed air, electrical…) either in 2D or 3D depending on your needs.
- Accurate Site Dimensioning layouts with exact location of any obstruction, or existing structure.
- Verification and Correction of your equipment layout.
- Dimensional Report & Heat Map Style Reports for quality verification.
- Regular monitoring and Reporting on deformation of an object or structure.