Welder / Fitters – Trenton and Smiths Falls
Working both in the shop and at a variety of different client sites and across diverse industries, you will be responsible for production welding, service and repair welding, prototype building, and fitter welding. This role involves both working independently and with skilled team members, troubleshooting and creative problem solving.
We currently have 4 open Welder/Fitter positions. Experience with Stainless Steel is a requirement for two of these opportunities
Your contributions to the team:
- Fabrication of custom prototypes, service and repair welding and fabrication of metal structures
- Being proactive rather than reactive – uncover risks before they turn into issues
To be successful, you will need:
- Experience in an industrial/shop setting
- Red Seal designation as a Welder, Fitter or working towards
- Demonstrated aptitude in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, schematics, drawings, manuals and specifications
- Ensure ongoing compliance with local, national and international standards and legislation
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
Benefits for you and your family:
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Life, LTD and Critical Illness Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan – Company Contributed
- Uniforms and Boot Allowance
Kilmarnock Enterprise provides a collaborative and caring culture and the necessary tools and support for you to succeed. If you are energetic and eager to be part of a great team, we would love to hear from you. Forward your resume to HR@kilmarnock.ca or use the Apply for this Position form below.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Why work FOR us?
WE ARE COMMITTED TO OUR EMPLOYEES HEALTH AND SAFETY This is a top priority for us. We have a full time Health and Safety Coordinator who is responsible for all internal safety requirements, and we continuously invest in best practices related to health and safety.
WE HAVE COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS We offer competitive wages along with comprehensive health, dental and vision care benefits. We have RRSP/DPSP with company matching up to 2.5% of your base salary.
WE INVEST IN OUR EMPLOYEES PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT We offer a minimum of 25 hours of training per year for every employee. Also, the wide variety of work we do across diverse industry sectors offers unique opportunities for skills development. This is the #1 reason why our employees love to work here!
WE HAVE UNIQUE PERKS We offer the opportunity to use the shop and equipment for personal use, we provide a boot allowance, uniform provisions, community involvement, team events and company parties.
WE LOVE SOLVING COMPLEX PROBLEMS We solve our clients’ complex problems by collaborating with each other and working together as a high performing team; and we have fun doing it. We hire skilled people that others want to work with!
End-to-End Industry Solution Provider Solving Complex Problems
15 Hershey Drive
Smiths Falls, ON K7A 4T1
166 North Murray Street
Trenton, ON K8V 6R8